Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Man Orders Prostitute, His Daughter Shows Up

Man Orders
Prostitute,Daugh
ter Show Up-A
Zimbabwean
man who called
for a prostitute
to come to his
hotel room said
he collapsed to
the floor when
his daughter
showed up.
Father-of-three
Titus Ncube of
Bulawayo said he
called for a
prostitute to
come to the hotel
room in which he
was staying while
having marital
problems and
was shocked
when his 20-
year-old daughter
arrived, the
British tabloid the
Mirror reported
Friday.
Ncube said he
collapsed to floor
upon recognizing
his daughter, who
quickly fled,
crying.
“I am sorry for
what I did,”
Ncube said. “I
spoke to my wife
and daughter. I
apologized for
my actions as I
just wanted my
family back. My
daughter has
stopped doing
what she was
doing and is
going back to
school next year.
My marital
problems are not
over, but we have
a counselor who
is helping us to
get over this most
difficult period.”
Ncube’s wife,
Rosemary, agreed
their marriage
was troubled.
“If it were not for
my children, I
could have
divorced him a
long time ago. But
because of the
trauma that
divorce has on
children, I decided
to stay,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment